M. Sc. Chunting Zhong
Chunting Zhong focuses on chemosensor arrays on surfaces in collaboration with the working group of Dr. Dr. Michael Hirtz at INT.
Since 09/18 PhD at the Institut of Nanotechnology (INT) of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
(Dip-Pen Nanolithography and Related Tequniques - Group of Dr. Dr. Michael Hirtz)
(Emmy Noether Group of Dr. Frank Biedermann)
2014 – 2017 Materialogy Master's degree at South China University of Science and Technology, China
Title master thesis: Thermoresponsive beta-Cyclodextrin self-assemblied Surface for Blood Purification
2010 – 2014 Chemistry Bachelor degree at Fujian Normal University, China
Title bachelor thesis: Sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone) membranes for vanadium redox flow battery application by ATRP
- Cucurbit[n]uril-immobilized Sensor Arrays for Indicator-Displacement Assays of Small Bioactive Metabolites; C. Zhong, C. Hu, R. Kumar, V. Trouillet, F. Biedermann, M. Hirtz, Appl. Nano Mater. 2021, 4, 4676-4687.
This publication was featured as front cover in Applied Nano Materials.
- alpha-Cyclodextrins Polyrotaxane Loading Silver Sulfadiazine; S. Liu, C. Zhong, W. Wang, Y. Jia, L. Wang, L. Ren, Polymers, 2018, 10(2), 190.
- Immobilization of an antimicrobial peptide on silicon surface with stable activity by click chemistry; J. He, J. Chen, G. Hu, L. Wang, J. Zheng, J. Zhan, Y. Zu, C. Zhong, X. Shi, S. Liu, Y. Wang, L. Ren, J. Mater. Chem. B 2018, 6, 68-74.
- Thermoresponsive self-assembled beta-cyclodextrin-modified surface for blood purification; S. Liu, C. Zhong, J. Chen, J. Zhan, J. He, Y. Zhu, Y. Wang, L. Wang, L. Ren, ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng., 2017, 3, 1083-1091.
- Preparation of an antimicrobial surface by direct assembly of antimicrobial peptide with its surface binding activity; J. Chen, Y. Zhu, Y. Song, L. Wang, J. Zhan, J. He, J. Zheng, C. Zhong, X. Shi, S. Liu, L. Ren, Y. Wang, J. Mater. Chem. B 2017, 5, 2407-2415.